ontopica GmbH is specialised on consulting and software in the domain of communication processes with substantial participatory elements. We have worked with European Governments and Global Organisations to uncover issues, discover opportunities and make informed decisions using actionable real-time results.
Find sustainable solutions, based on string reasons taking into account many perspectives
Ontopica is a partner of the Fraunhofer Institute, Europe’s largest social research group. As such, our e-participation solutions are derived from proven methodologies and have been developed and tested over many years by multi-disciplinary research units at the Fraunhofer Institute.
What we deliver
- ontopica develops innovative e-participation solutions enabling citizens and employees to get involved in decision making processes via the internet
- A full range of e-participation services including concept design, platform development, in-depth results analysis, action planning and tools training
- Engagement with audiences ranging in size from global leadership teams to the entire population of Germany
- A user friendly experience available on desktops and mobile devices
- Simplified system design with flexible reporting and low administrative requirements that is accessibility and privacy compliant
participation platform dito
dito is the leading software for structured and goal oriented online participation.
dito has been developed at the Fraunhofer Institute IAIS. Since 2008 it gets continuously improved by ontopica.
With dito we provide everything you need to manage & measure engagement & participation online.
dito provides a full range of services and allows for highest participation levels while generating valuable data and insight information